View Single Post
Old 09-20-2014, 19:26   #2
Lockets

Lockets has a reputation beyond reputeLockets has a reputation beyond reputeLockets has a reputation beyond reputeLockets has a reputation beyond reputeLockets has a reputation beyond reputeLockets has a reputation beyond reputeLockets has a reputation beyond reputeLockets has a reputation beyond reputeLockets has a reputation beyond reputeLockets has a reputation beyond reputeLockets has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePurpleKnight View Post
Get better quality servers, the game is more dead now than ever and you still can't log on during a Saturday without the message "It's too crowded" If it's too crowded why not split server? However considering I am on a server that has been merged with 3 others and I can't more than 10 people from my original server, I doubt we need a split.
Interesting. I was going to post a thread similar to this in the "Suggestions" section.

Since the beginning of August, there has been three new servers (with another is opening in a few days) regardless of the fact that the current servers are practically deserted. Despite the low level of players, each server is plagued with lag and issues...so it's beyond me why TQ thinks it's a good idea to keep stretching the bandwidth so thin.

Plus, it seems like every time our server begins to bounce back it will then partially empty out again with the creation of a new server as flocks of players run after the prizes TQ waves in their faces.

Seriously though...who at TQ is sitting at their desks like, "Oh servers our empty?..maybe it will help if we make more!"
Lockets is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook