View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 04:42   #13
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shapes View Post
Can I only use bound CPs at the store?
Is there a way to unbound items/CPs?
What do achievement points do?
What does sending flowers do?
Well unfortunately there is not a current way to unbound items or cps, yes bound cps can only be used to purchase things at the store as they are bounded they can't be traded between players therefore you can't use them to buy items from someone... Altho you may test something out I haven't tested it myself but either way I don't think it will work ( I'll wait on someone's feedback) I'm talking about upgrading skills with bound cps it's the orange + in front of your skill level...

Archivement points is a way to compare what players have done in game, the game isn't just about gears the game isnt just about fight... There are other goals other achievements and those points is just a way to compare ppl and to keep track, in some future update tq may or may not get us reward for archieving a certain number of points but right now they are just numbers to compare and keep track ( as far as I know).

Well well flowers is something else, it's a female character thing.. A way to prove your love or just a way to really show how you appreciate someone... The female characters that get more flowers get into a rank each flower type has a queen ( wich is the person on the server with more received flowers of one kind) flower queen may use some dresses and stuf... Anything else just ask
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook