View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 09:43   #4
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shapes View Post
Since it takes too long to open up a new thread I'll ask here.

What are the chances of upgrading using mets at the artisan in TC?
What are super packs? I got one and got a few sub-packs from it including an UpgradePack. I keep spamming it open until it reached my level. Is this good or bad to do?
Chances are low when you are trying to upgrade super items... I think no one can really give you a number because the probability changes on the item the quality and the level... If u are using a dual soketed super item just upgrade it in market anything else give it a go in twin untill level 100 from 100 on isn't worth it... Super packs is a pack where you get your class items such as armor wepons and headgear super bounded... The sub packs your talking about you are doing just fine keep opening them till you can't anymore... Keep everything you can as later one everything is usable even if to soket talismans or to inscribe into guild arsenal..
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook