View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 16:54   #45
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Alex Jones View Post
You're not the center of the universe, brah.

If you're one of the minority with low enough ping who can consistently one hit a tao with 5 chances, AND have equal or higher pot than the fire (which is needed to hit 21k), then you don't represent the average.
We're talking about the entire game here. Not just you.

Brah.
so... you are raging that a lower bp char can't kill a higher bp char? only logical no? that's why there is breakthrough. and seriously, if you can't hit 1 time with 5-7 chances, then you obviously shouldn't be playing a tro at all. ping? my ping is fine yea, but nonetheless even with worse ping I could hit taos. had no problem with it back when I played on an Us server while i'm from europe. besides, a 20k hp fire isn't average you numbnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durant View Post
Why didnt you say you sucked with fb and ss before? That would have cleared up everything in the beginning.

all in all, this sums it up

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook