View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 16:42   #42
Durant
Angry X***

Durant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond reputeDurant has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Alex Jones View Post
That was true before. But now after 2nd rb, gourds, taos with 20k HP, taos hitting 3k-7k dmg, ninjas having almost as much HP as tros, things have changed, brah.
There are two kinds of ninjas; I am calling them standard ninjas (not the ones you are referring to) and Tro-ninjas (the ones you refer).
You say trojans cant tank fires no more. Okay so Ninjas last longer? Basic glance of ninja head and armour to tros armour and ears (i know tros who usually go ears than coronet) and magic def is a diff of 1%. Yea 1% can mean a lot but as far as I know m-def is still capped so that ninja's ass is still gonna fry.

I do believe things have changed. Doesnt mean trojans are useless. People still all starry eyed watching ninjas but I am quite sure the true trojans still pwning ninja ass, despite what you believe.