View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 17:30   #1
Nipplesmagee

Nipplesmagee has a reputation beyond reputeNipplesmagee has a reputation beyond reputeNipplesmagee has a reputation beyond reputeNipplesmagee has a reputation beyond reputeNipplesmagee has a reputation beyond reputeNipplesmagee has a reputation beyond reputeNipplesmagee has a reputation beyond reputeNipplesmagee has a reputation beyond reputeNipplesmagee has a reputation beyond reputeNipplesmagee has a reputation beyond reputeNipplesmagee has a reputation beyond repute
My first thread :)) and boy is it a doozy :((

Seeing that shadows creed wants to try to destroy my name (lmao, good luck ) im gonna set it straight right here. Like me buying the gears now, no more bull****. Im sick of the lame ass GW's, and im buyin stuff to fix it, so those that care to make fun of me, here's me . I started as a noob mining tc for house permits, and thats when the game sucked me in. First, I wanted a super kat so it glowed and looked neater...lol Second I started buying some gears so i could protect my friends mining. I talked more then, (can u believe it?) and soon made alot of friends on both sides of the gw guilds. I started sitting in ga, cause house permits went to crap, and it was a little more action paced...lol I watched how Tk acted, and i watched how L2H acted, and after about a year of tryin to pick, I went L2H. This is where the game wasnt as much fun anymore, cause i always liked helpin more then fightin, and much like now, friends killed me, and it upset me. I play this game for my friends, not to be the best, or win gw, or any of that. I always played to help, and i do it even now, and always will. I came back to make gw fun again, and i will do it, one way or another. So, i came to know old zao and kyo...the two top gl's . After this, i started buying, and got quite good. Then the water fire merge happened and i became ****...lol. I quit. Came back, and tried to get ftp ally vs zao and champ (my dream, enemies at the time). I was told no, and i quit for a second time. Then shadows killed me and cosmo, and here i am. I dont hate none of u, i respect the money and time u have invested, but i gotta do this. Too many have quit that leveled and built with me, and i wont abandon them any longer. So whether u want to believe it or not, it aint about me, Ive been the same player i was at 1 bp that i am at 311, and u can ask anyone who knows me that (theres a few ) and i will find a way to beat u . VIVA LA SERVER!!! lmao
Nipplesmagee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook