Thread: Water Tao
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 18:20   #9
karfluki
Banned

karfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond reputekarfluki has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by younesa View Post
you ndont need help lvling waters lol, but lemme mention one of the fast ways

first of the lvl 70+ water gets 2x exp
and if you in example rb a warrior you will get to keep superman that helps alot if you also equip a wand or some cool lvling weapon ^^

and if you kept your rain socs and arcjer from the ol water factory then you could also just pvlvl it
The 2x experience is team experience. If you're plvling waters, it works really well. For a water leveling alone, not so much.

Second reborn waters level pretty well if they were warriors previously. For pure waters it will be tough, because they won't have a physical damage multiplier (like superman or fatal strike). Melee waters are forced characters anyway, they were never intended to be played the way we all play 'em. With these new leveling possibilities - power arena/mentorship/arena/db leveling/freekin' enlightenment.... it makes things a little different from when we actually had to level our characters. Cy has a level 87 water right now that is less than a week old, has never been plvled, and has never killed anything higher than chickens in tc.

My advice to threadstarter: If you don't have a 130+ archer that can 1-2 hit basilisks, don't bother. If you do, enjoy your water - I have a pure water and a tro-war-water, I loved playing on them both.
karfluki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook