View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 07:15   #12
craigy-baby
Banned

craigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond reputecraigy-baby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carleen View Post
Just goes to show u hes sucking someone, he uses bots and hacks but yet his videos get people bottjail, my sig says it all and as for eve shes a ***** with a big ol B!
well im talking to vidsters from other servers and they support everything i have said about this what i have pointed out, i emaild eve but she aint got on touch with me yet, i will get them all reviewed and i will get maimare< banned and shane taken off the botting thread maybe everytime but once because one time i think he did get caught useing a bot even though the vid is edited in which case bot or no bot rules are rules and he should not have been bot jailed

And yea your siggy sums all this up
craigy-baby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook