View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 06:21   #5
Carleen
WoW Rules!

Carleen has a brilliant futureCarleen has a brilliant futureCarleen has a brilliant futureCarleen has a brilliant futureCarleen has a brilliant futureCarleen has a brilliant futureCarleen has a brilliant futureCarleen has a brilliant futureCarleen has a brilliant futureCarleen has a brilliant futureCarleen has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Carleen Send a message via Yahoo to Carleen Send a message via Skype™ to Carleen
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigy-baby View Post
Tell them thats bull **** lol theres no legal action that can be taken no mater how much hes spent on the game, the disclaimer before you sign up for the game says this hun so dont let them say tht to you lol maimare< is the same as any other player he should not get special rights and should also have accounts banned same as other people and have to remake his account, therefor leagally he can have his gears back but his account should remain banned and therefor the laws have been bypassed anyway
Just saying what the email said, but as I said I will post several e-mails here after I am done, right now I have sent 6 emails from eve and tq to the major gamming magazines conquer screwed with the wrong 13itch this time!

BEST QUOTE YET!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ikky View Post
Mods are like underwear, you should change them daily!
Cheers!
Ikky
Carleen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook