View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 08:00   #177
Rapist..
#1 Fber.
 
Rapist..'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,420
Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rapist..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
Lol honestly.

1. I will repeat my sentence, I dont care about you or your pathetic friends.
2. Crying? you obviously don't know how much I like to flame people.
3. When CCO is out I will stay a ghost? How old did you say you are?
4. Wait.. nerd what? I am a nerd for not being good at SS?
5. The only one that seems to be crying and whining about yourself pronounced skill is you, so perhaps you need to have a check up before you even attempt blame others for the failure that was made when you came around.

Now think this over, have some fresh air, come back 3 years later and I hope your issues are resolved otherwise they might need to take safety rules to protect other people from getting whatever you are suffering by so hard.
1. You didn't answer my question so your an idiot or to stupid to answer it
2. Dude you have yet to flame me.. Nothing you can say to me could flame me.. Id rape you on this game.. And the rest of your "flames" are little kid remarks.
3.Yes like i said you suck so i will enjoy making you not enjoy this game.. Meaning you will live in market/tg or remain a ghost.
4. No your a nerd for making retarded remarks and jockin my nuts all day.. And actually think you being on my nuts is flaming me? Wow that **** is deep dude.
5.Im not 2nd guessing my skills retard? And i damn sure ain't crying.. Maybe you should read my fvcking posts more.. I don't cry and i actually insult spawns like yourself.. Reguardless of what you think you know clown.. Im not you.. I doubt there is people with no lives apart from co that even exist.. This isn't WoW buddy and even if it was your an idiot.. Because i clearly play pservers for the simple reason i don't wanna waste my life on a game and choose to only fb/ss while on it.. Maybe you should get more of a life for choosing to lvl and use co as a chat room instead of conquering like the game is called random.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowninja123 View Post
The 4 people on your msn are probably your only friends with the attitude you have.I admit that your good at fb but most of your replies are very arrogant and why brag about being good at a game that wont get you any were in life, if i were you I would get some rl skills and then you can brag about something actualy important and use full.
This is a fvcking gaming forums.. Not myspace/facebook.. I talk about game related **** while on a gaming forums.

Dude maybe your a nice guy.. Or maybe you don't have enough friends in real life.. But when i play "conquer" online i choose to conquer people.. Either verbally or in game wise.. I rarely even talk to people in game unless im insulting there skill.. Because i play for pvp and to enjoy myself.. While making loosers like yourself who tend to be nice on a game not enjoy themselves.. Go play on a euro server were people are nice.. You're gonna hate cco.. Cuz over 60 of the people i roll with are just as "arrogant" as me.. Because we don't care about making friends or being nice online.. We like to make fun of people who choose to.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moo7 View Post
@Rapist : At least I don't use an aimbot then make a video to brag about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Rapist.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook