View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 07:18   #176
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
They laugh at you because of your post now.. Your in my thread.. On my nuts.. And stay crying.. And of course you care or why even post? You wish you had my skill and you know it.. Or do you play for "fun" and enjoy sucking? Cuz when cco is out you will stay a ghost.. I bet thats hella fun.. One day you will realize how dumb you look for being on my nuts so hard.. And they are pathetic because they laugh at you nerds? Were is the logic for them being pathetic? Id love for you to attempt to prove yourself.. So before you respond to my previous rants.. Tell me how my friends are pathetic for laughing at the people who come in here giving themselves excuses about me.. Sounds fvcked up right? But i love it. Don't forget.. Tell me how they are pathetic.. Thanks.
Lol honestly.

1. I will repeat my sentence, I dont care about you or your pathetic friends.
2. Crying? you obviously don't know how much I like to flame people.
3. When CCO is out I will stay a ghost? How old did you say you are?
4. Wait.. nerd what? I am a nerd for not being good at SS?
5. The only one that seems to be crying and whining about yourself pronounced skill is you, so perhaps you need to have a check up before you even attempt blame others for the failure that was made when you came around.

Now think this over, have some fresh air, come back 3 years later and I hope your issues are resolved otherwise they might need to take safety rules to protect other people from getting whatever you are suffering by so hard.

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management
Beyrone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook