View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 07:12   #175
shadowninja123

shadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowninja123 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
Do you realize how many ppl on my msn who have fbed me before on retail tell me to come into to this thread because people are so retarded? 4 people are on my msn right now laughing at how you honestly believe your right.. You are clueless.
The 4 people on your msn are probably your only friends with the attitude you have.I admit that your good at fb but most of your replies are very arrogant and why brag about being good at a game that wont get you any were in life, if i were you I would get some rl skills and then you can brag about something actualy important and use full.

Shinomori
121+ ninja

Currently learning c++
shadowninja123 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook