View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 01:15   #125
Blue~cloud
Entity

Blue~cloud has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~cloud has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~cloud has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~cloud has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~cloud has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~cloud has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~cloud has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~cloud has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~cloud has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~cloud has a reputation beyond reputeBlue~cloud has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrovvguy View Post
Well, I'll tell you what. (and yes I know the kids on my server will login here to flame me), but I am gonna tell you we keep Dreams/Justice open. We have two main fighting factions. Co Security against Cybersmurfs/End Times/Golden Pheonix and a couple others guild names they go by. Co Security is a few people and like 4 or 5 Bulkers, and we fight those other guilds who are composed of botters/cheaters, and a couple bulkers. We lose GW becasue there are just so many of them (waters) at the moment, but we do win any pk event we choose. But yet we still go to GW every week knowing we may lose, but just the few us make them work for it. And that makes it fun for us.
Some day we may get too many people and take gw with ease also, but we are being careful to not get that over powered (as we dont want to get bored with what we have spent.)

Now for the down side, we have a lot of 11-14 yrs old kids that talk soooo much, and when they cant beat you (even while they are using 5bot), they flame you, and when they cant flame you, they call thier GM friends and get you banned. Then you have to get your lawyers to file suit against TQ to get you account unbanned for discriminination (3 times so far. lol). But all in all, it's just another way to play the game and have fun.
Lol? are you being serious? 11-14 year olds being friends with the GMs is already just LOL, getting you banned just by talking to a GM is again LOL.

Either way you made me laugh.
Blue~cloud is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook