Thread: stfu
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 06:59   #18
Trooge14
bai pony

Trooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Trooge14 Send a message via Yahoo to Trooge14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edipsos View Post
Trooge14 what are you doing here in the first place? You have any chars on Libra? No? Then go on your servers forum and post dumb **** there.
Because I use to be friends with Neko on Sapphire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pie View Post
lol neko and her goons this is hilarious, at least this guy being a tool will keep me entertained while i read my book
Hmm run out of comebacks?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
you strike me as the kind of person who says sensless and hollow insults,and then masterbates to the self satisfaction that you think you just "pwnd" them.

Im not realy sure why your even on this forum, i mean its obveous no one is takeing you and your half hearted threats seriously, at least the egys realise when no one cares (no one ever cares).

P.s me and ryan are his 2 egy freinds.
Yes of course i masturbate to a camel.......

Doesnt seem like me.......

But something that might help you is called 8=====D into the camels ass?

They enjoy that a lot, i hear it from brs all the time.

Your grammer sucks btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
i love to masturbate!

....sorry, couldn't resist.
958220240 point(s) total

A day in TQ