Thread: Diablo III
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 01:18   #8
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yang3617 View Post
Diablo was an awesome game. Old school ARPG. Had a Baldur's Gate feel to it.

Diablo 2 was also awesome. There's a lot to do for PVM and PVP. Once you get to higher levels, the PVM dynamic is almost gone except to level and MF items. The game was ruined thanks to bots. Surprisingly, it lived through other hacks like item dupes. Anyways, I quit because it wasn't fun anymore when I had every item that I wanted for 2 Sorc, 1 Paly, 1 Necro, 1 Barb, 2 Zons, 1 Asn. By the time I left, there were tons of websites that just sold characters and items for cash.

D3 will probably go through the same route that D2 went, but with better graphics and newer players.

It is like D2 except that they simplified it for the casual players.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook