Thread: Diablo III
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 20:48   #5
yang3617
Falon

yang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to yang3617 Send a message via AIM to yang3617 Send a message via Yahoo to yang3617 Send a message via Skype™ to yang3617
Diablo was an awesome game. Old school ARPG. Had a Baldur's Gate feel to it.

Diablo 2 was also awesome. There's a lot to do for PVM and PVP. Once you get to higher levels, the PVM dynamic is almost gone except to level and MF items. The game was ruined thanks to bots. Surprisingly, it lived through other hacks like item dupes. Anyways, I quit because it wasn't fun anymore when I had every item that I wanted for 2 Sorc, 1 Paly, 1 Necro, 1 Barb, 2 Zons, 1 Asn. By the time I left, there were tons of websites that just sold characters and items for cash.

D3 will probably go through the same route that D2 went, but with better graphics and newer players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecha_chaos View Post
PEOPLE I WANT TO KILL COZ IM SO JEALOUS AT HOW COOL THEY ARE:
fury, dark, iceh, falon, mogsy, kittykat, hellicios, trigeki, elite dragon,Skutria, magic onion, dac vin, xioa bai, a5ka, bobbleness, abbygail, bicep, draggonik, mistresskitty, tristesse, Seiken, tallas, Usagi, Darnell0216, Falon, replica, saban, somnica, yang3617, White_Shadow, Godofdarkness, nash0r3, raptoot, Waterlin r da COOLEST
yang3617 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook