View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 10:51   #33
shrimp

shrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond repute
Same issues as the others are having for me.

Did a clean install of the game and still cannot get past the initial screen of selecting standard resolution thing. CO just closes out. No log in screen comes up at all.

Yes I also have no debug folder, I have also checked for updated video drivers, those sorts of things. CO still will not go to the log in screen.

Statue of Zeus server, which I don't think has anything really to do with it. The trouble is that once I click on the standard choice, CO closes out as it does for all the others posting here.

I also use windows 2000 pro and an ati radeon video card.
Are the issues happening only to those of us with either or both of these items?

Would someone post something pertaining to this issue to let us know what is being done, what we can expect, or something, at least something giving us some clue as to what is being done to correct this issue?

Last edited by shrimp; 01-25-2008 at 10:53.