View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 05:06   #12
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Could barely sleep till 5 am, acquired an annoying tinnitus that sounds exactly like a telegraph beat with Morse code http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J8Yc...feature=fvwrel
Woke up at 1 pm and mom's still waiting for me to help her move furniture, wash what ever stuff there has to be washed (including the walls).
Dad's always somewhere else when work has to be done in the house, his cousin died 2 days ago now he's at the funeral. Stuff that happens at 'perfect' timing...
Basically this day will go past me just like yesterday did. With me being half asleep the whole time i do the work. Boring.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook