View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 14:30   #103
Draconis71
Banded

Draconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71 has a reputation beyond repute
The~Statue~of~Liberty~is~in~which~city? New York
THIS trivia, 6 feb, 14:00 server time, the statue was moved to Washington DC!!!

What~Dodger~pitcher~broke~a~62~year~old~record~whe n~he~struck~out~29~batters~in~the~1965~World~Serie s? SHOULD be Sanday Kofax, But no clue what TQ thinks (The coders copy the questions from http://www.usefultrivia.com/ and they STILL foul (ball, in this case) up the answers.

When~was~the~NBA~created? it was created in 1946 and adopted name *1949*

Where~did~polo~start? England (according to TQ, it is a correct answer, but it's WRONG) ^ R. G. Goel, Veena Goel, Encyclopaedia of sports and games, Published by Vikas Pub. House, 1988, Excerpt from page 318: Persian Polo. Its birth place was Asia and authorities credit Persia with having devised it about 2000 BC..

FYI there were 4 questions this trivia that had answers changed/made wrong. I didn't catch them all cause I didn't have my trivia notepad opened (yes, I recognized the questions, know the answers, and even goolged a few) Then you get an egy who's been caught a FEW times for botting placing first with a perfect score, 2 other known egy botters hitting 2nd/3rd with 1 wrong.

ANOTHER one with answer "corrected" to a wrong one: What~was~the~first~Bond~film~NOT~based~on~a~book? Should be "The Spy Who Loved Me" Got changed to ?living daylights? I think.

another one: Wrong QUESTION... What~city~is~nicknamed~the~`Mother~of~Presidents`?
it should be What~STATE~is~nicknamed~the~`Mother~of~Presidents`? (Virginia is the correct answer, it is OK in TQ Trivia)

Last edited by Draconis71; 02-07-2010 at 04:13.
Draconis71 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook