View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 12:39   #30
Conondrum
Fading..

Conondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinsmir View Post
I'm also a windows 7 user, and i still get BSOD even after the hotfix.
So far, i have made a small fix for my self to bypass the Anti Trojan program until it's fixt. Just a small .bat compiled to .exe (really fast written). but it made the game start up much faster then close the anti trojan every time it launch (from 30/40 sec launch to 10 sec to launch)

I don't know if i'm allowed to post a link to the .exe here so i give you the source of it.

If you want to use it have fun, i can help you convert it if you don't know how to. i don't give the .exe because i don't want to risk a warning/ban.
LMAO
Nice batch.. A waste of time converting it to .exe though.. It won't add anything to it
It's easier to just delete the TQAT folder
Conondrum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook