Thread: FB chains
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 09:43   #33
awakening

awakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn View Post
I'm not playing with you not because I have a point to prove, but because you're one of the worst human beings I've ever met. You have no heart, no care, no will to do any good. I have zero respect for you and I'll continue to think that way until you stop being an arsehole to everyone you speak to. I'm surprised your not in a coma, if you speak like this to people face to face you must have quite a sore nose by now.

Also, no, you didn't "****" on me. I said from the start we had different views, you're just unaccepting of that reality. You know it worked great for me, people from my server even agreed it worked great. So why bother arguing? Now we're done okay? I might just add you to my ignore list.
You have added me to the "ignore list" multiple times already, does it even hold a meaning any more as you keep replying? LOL

You are either a spineless coward that can't fight superiority as you know it, or you are worthless thing that say thing out of thin air and expect it has any credibility. Either way is sad. Why would I want 'respect' from a thing like you.

Do u know what group think is? if not, that is exactly what your last paragraph is describing. Just answer, when a bead agi monk build vs a wwk+fb monk build, which is superior? it's a fairly simple question, once you answer that, your entire argument of wwk+fb is superior just lost.
awakening is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook