Thread: FB chains
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 08:28   #31
awakening

awakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond reputeawakening has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn View Post
It's what he got banned for before, and I hope he gets banned for again.. since he came back to the forums on Ragnorok~ they've just turned into a spam and insult fest on every single thread. Can't remember a thread I haven't seen him call someone a dumb hoe, tranny, dog or sandboy. He takes all threads away from the game topic just to pretend he's of a higher order than the rest of the world... and we call DC a nazi lol

He makes zero valid points, just insults others and says everyone is bad compared to him. Who is probably just a stat monkey anyway (considering he said 33k pattack and 48k hp is average for a pirate).
Suit up hoe, been trying to show you are the worst player since wwk+fb thread where you got ****ted on by playing with me.

Again, that's not the reason for the ban loooool. Hence, i'm still here doing the same thing that you claimed i was banned for.

So play with me already, you horrible player you.
awakening is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook