View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 15:37   #1553
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaCoke View Post
Agreed. We both have our work flows, and I guess it all comes down to what you're more comfortable with. I, myself have issues with vector-based programs. I much prefer bitmap-based.

Deto: Flash isn't really designed for 3D things, but if you render and compile it in another program to be exported, Flash can read it, but at that point it is easier to do the 2D animation in flash, export it then bring it all together in AE. You can do frame by frame animation in flash, it has every capability to do so, but it is definitely more time consuming, but it looks better than that tweened crap. There are better animation programs out there though. My teacher is working with Adobe to make it better, but in the end, the others usually win out. Once again, more camera options in other animation programs.

If we don't see you for a while, Kuro, happy holidays and new year.
I never said I used raw 3D, I rendered the background movies on 3D and imported the .avi that resulted into Flash MX studio. Then, I used the characters I made in Flash and placed them over the video of the 3D background.
Sometimes I just rendered pics for still backgrounds, other times I used the water effects on both animated and still bgs.
But one thing I hated about flash: too much work when needing to turn a character around and only being allowed a single camera view. Cannot do a 360 spin...

And happy holidays to everyone X)
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook