View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 15:52   #1548
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaCoke View Post
Oh yea, definitely, never said you couldn't. The whole point of Flash is to make things move. I, personally wouldn't use it for backgrounds though.

Lol, I thought you were talking about the whole thing. Flash can do it, it's not hard. But why strain flash to do more work, when AE is more adept to it and do an equivalent job?
Flash can also be used to just make paintings. Though mostly cartoonish stuff. Though really, I prefer 3D to flash's 2D any time. I even deleted my 1st and only flash animation because it annoyed me + I gave up continuing to write the novel I made it out of. There was just too much mindscrewing.

And still didn't get to draw that shark alien today. Pff, been lurking on youtube, playing a game, then working on Maya, also did some stuff for my job (still wondering if it's worth it... i don't seem to be getting anywhere and the website's still not on the green light, darn it).
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook