View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 07:03   #1547
Kuroooo~

Kuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond reputeKuroooo~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaCoke View Post
I know. Xd I've used it...since it was owned by Macromedia. xD But for Pans, it doesn't have all the camera options that AE has. For example in AE, you can move the camera in 3D space.

Yes, making animations in Flash is really simple and it has a lot of features, but for doing a simple background pan, AE is more efficient. It moved everything for you. In Flash, every component would have to be moved separately and it does not have the 3D camera option, which makes everything look flat. To do more complicated actions in Flash, script is used instead. The same effect may be attained, but it takes longer, thus a slower work flow. So in class, when we work with an animation, we take it into several programs. Paper, Flip Book, Toon Boom Harmony or Flash, After Effects, Premier Pro, then Encore. Sometimes more.

Flash animation is easy, but provides less. It's getting there though. As for an animation program, sure, it's good. I wouldn't compile backgrounds with it though. That's all I was saying.
You CAN move everything in flash . And i was only talking about the chains and gears animation (I did not see anything flash could not do).. But for more complex scenes (like the 3d camera you mentioned) and graphics Flash is useless ofcourse.

www.3dkiwi.webs.com/images/Untitled2.gif

Last edited by Kuroooo~; 12-22-2011 at 09:10.
Kuroooo~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook