View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 03:03   #18
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasstuart View Post
Mine favorite movie is the District 9
because It was a good movie. And I think why it was decent was the twist it gave the first contact idea. It was so mundane the reality of fc in the movie. Aliens arrive and there is wonder and then everybody just gets used to it and goes on... and the aliens are ostricised Smile Seems like a pretty cool take on fc by Bloomkamp there. Just ugly old apartheid happening again. I know Alien Nation sort of used that idea but it was not as interesting I think. I also liked the transformation of the administrator into a alien who's in charge of the alien resettlemnt - he gets a moral lesson there. Pretty good scifi movie I thought.
I think District 9 was OK movie, but no where near the best I've seen.
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook