View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 21:07   #1
NecroMance
Banned

NecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond repute
has anyone seen this before?

Limbo: its not the ping or the jumping style...

Rapist: No it's not.

Limbo: it's not the class or the combo...

Rapist: No it's not.

Limbo: It's the pro fb.

Rapist: You are correct.

Limbo: keep frontn' on the co forums, to all you Rapist haters out there, we'll dos your laptop up.

Rapist: what is thy bidding, my 700 ping fber?

Limbo: it's a disaster, Randoms we're after.

Rapist: what if they could be turned to pro fbers...

Limbo: Yes, they'd be a powerful ally, another strong novice, they will join us or die!

Rapist: WE GOT STAM RAPE!
Rapist: And you know that we got it.

-meanwhile a random, is abused irl by his father who is a bulker but gives his child none-

Fat ugly father with huge glasses: Random, get your ass over here right now! Stop fapping to those azns puking into eachother's mouthes! Why isn't the garbage taken out or the peanut butter on my balls licken off? Did you **** your mom?

Random: Uncle Mido, I know i'm grounded. I took the garbage out, Can i go to the net cafe? I gotta lay down some fbs on some spawns, but now you're treating me like a nerd, like a scruffy nerf herder.

Cid: Random, use the aimbot and !scentsword. Run and fc! run and fc!
Cid: Random, use the aimbot and !scentsword. Run and fc! run and fc!

Ahmed: I'm Ahmed, i'm a solja, i'm low to the floja, I thought i showed ya, don't be unwise, judge me not by my ping, you won't believe your eyes once my !scentsword arise.

Random: Ahmed, why you bein' a random hata. You know that i must still duel Rapist.

Ahmed: but random, not ready is you.

Random: but there's a post on the forums, where he's flaming my bros. A random's gotta do what a random's gotta do. So now Rapist, i'm coming for you. Yeah that's right novice2. I've just activated Cidproxy2010. We're going GA. Ah that's good stig and speed hack. Would you cast it again? THings are about to get ugly.

-Rapist and Random begin to throw fbs at eachother-

Rapist: impressive, now just release all your stamina, you must have sensed that i would stam rape your pixelated character.

Random: NOOOOOOOOOO! why'd you 10-2'd me?

Rapist: it's imperative that you understand, dan would never bother, to update Cidproxy.

Random: He updated it enough, i almost killed you!

Rapist: I'm DAN THE FIRETAO!

-The random begins to walk around with !fc on Rapist as Rapist just sits down and takes it like a man-
Did rapist die?
NecroMance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook