View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 13:36   #12
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by metallica115 View Post
I just called you evil. You reek of misery and are a fool full of selfishness. You saying that you don't care for the baby is only proof you don't care for yourself. You you-think-you-know-it-all!

If we had to make a village with the OT crowd you'd be the last i choose. Most of us here are slightly dumb but at least we are only E-jerks.

And stop bashing that woman! What do you think she had to do ? Leave the baby with her mother who takes care of her retarded sister and with the other 14 kids?
Or just quit the job with no man in the house and eat what? Oh i forgot, brown ppl can eat air and be happy(for the oblivious: this is the Mount Everest of sarcasm). Dumb idiots.
Did i ever say i like myself? No. Did i ever say i like to spread humanity or my broken gene pool? No. Did i say i know it all? No. I didn't bash on the woman, i hate the army (i dun care that the army saved us, it still means using force over thinking).

I wouldn't join your village anyway. I wouldn't join any group. I'm the one that watches you guys from the distance where i'm as safe and as non-participant as possible.

I also don't like babies for being useless at birth, possible backstabbers when they grow up no matter how good you treat them.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook