View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 08:45   #78
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
It can't be any of those because it wasn't what I meant in my statement. If you really wanted, you could twist half of the posts on this forum to have other meanings. Just because same words mean different things. It's the context that matters.

Though, I've heard that some individuals have trouble understanding such contexts, thus are often referred to as "retards", just because they are immature.

Like I could start whining about what you mean by "its too long". That could mean that anything is too long, because "it" can be many things.
Sorry i was picking my nose. Anyways.

and no the way you said it has nothing to do with the definition you posted.
Maybe if you reworded it. But it is too late for that. So instead of sitting here and trying to go "hard" on me (look it up because it too has several meanings ) about the correct definition of the word you should use it correctly in a sentence.
ForeverSad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook