View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 06:32   #309
grave_digger

grave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond reputegrave_digger has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by grave_digger View Post
There are three big things that really need to be fixed that seemed to have been ignored.

1) Fix the invisible box. I always have to move it off of my screen, which is extremely annoying, particularly if you forget and realize in the middle of a fight you can't click.

2) RESIZABLE CLIENT! We are hugely disadvantaged by not being able to go full screen. Pirates are able to hit me while completely out of my field of view. Not only am I unable to see them coming, but I can't do any offscreen fighting myself.

3) Auto-hunting has a bug where it constantly leaves a system message that says the following: "Unable to use XP skill when autofighting". I noticed this at the beginning, but didn't think anything of it until I needed to get into my chat log. Turns out this had been filling it up for ages to the point where my log file was over 66GB... That is HUGE. Of course that froze my client, so I had to force quit and reload it. It fills up a page or two of system log files every second, so clearly there is something going wrong here.

These are the biggest things that annoy me right now. I also wish you could fix the clock so that it lines up with everything else (and allow us to sign up for champions arena without needing to click the prompt), fix the Chi ranking page so we can see the ranks, fix the skill levelling system so that it doesn't glitch the experience, make it so we can add friends through the chat box, and fix the events box so it doesn't crash the client when it is opened and then closed by clicking the "Events" box. I've probably forgotten something, but it definitely needs to be looked at. Some of these problems have been around for months... That's just embarrassing.
Any updates on these things? I see that the chat log thing was fixed, so thank you! Hopefully some of these other things will be looked at.
grave_digger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook