View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 20:46   #108
ihud5
MödAbuser

ihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
The issue is being investigated, and should there be a problem, it will be rectified as soon as possible. At this time, I would again warn all of you against illegal programs and client edits (yes this includes "clickys" and anything you use to automate or "enhance" CO).
Should you have been jailed incorrectly in the last few days, we would ask you to have your character remain there, and we will assist you in removing them as they are identified. We take wrongful jailings seriously, and are working to ensure that the cheaters are punished, not the legitimate players. We appreciate the support given by the community, and would like to thank you for your patience while we root out those who choose to disobey the rules through cheating.
nice way of saying that you retract your previous statements of being so ****y about how anyone in botjail is guilty? odd how after years of people using bots they never get autojailed, but people that don't bot do lol. Only time botters are jailed is by the vidster system or a GM witnessing the event
I can guarantee I make more money than you. I speak 6 languages, work for a hedge fund and own a small island just off the Philippines. Why do I waste time on this forum? When I was a coke-fiend at an Ivy-league university I played CO. Now I find it a source of entertainment while I sip my Dom Perignon 1996 and twiddle my thumbs.

Now if you'll excuse me, my lear jet is just being prepped and I'm due in Los Angeles in an hour.