View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 01:25   #48
Amr1900

Amr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .::FrEsKa::. View Post
wrong
look sis a lot of ppl here in Egypt r poor not like u (a lot of ppl in Ur country r rich ) so they always wanna help from friends or strongest Char to help them against u all , they only have their Honor cuz they r best...and i think this link Shows ma point Cheater
Ehem i dislike to get into it but.. The egyptian is not the only pepole who cant bulk to play the game cuz they dont own the money for it ? the poverty is around the world not only in egypt.. but since the egyptian spend most of the day online play a vidio game.. i dont think they are able to work.. and since they are not working they cant gain a money .. its a simple equivalent unless they have someone who support them like them family or unless they SCAM some players... i can give names but i wont By the way i would like to say thanks shelia and olorin for your support.. shelia gave me really a huge support.. same to olorin. i really estimated it
De La VeGa Water-Warrior-Trojan 130`s FTW SOLD
You can quit and then return to the same game board,or you can quit and start your life...
Think Twice Before You Talk Sh!t
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkon View Post
Do us a favor please, and find something to do in your life, stop poluating the forum like a 12 years old would do. Thank you
You Want Some... Come Get Some

Last edited by Amr1900; 05-30-2010 at 01:35.
Amr1900 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook