View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 01:20   #47
Amr1900

Amr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only4Hahni View Post
They are to busy looking at other peoples faults before realizing their own.
Besides, they are under the impression they are unkillable, so when you DO kill them they whine about how you "hacked." Endlessly.

They also whine about how Toxic Fog is cheap yet when I played that's all they'd use to kill me. Fog + running away + cheap shot = dead. Then they'd brag.

It's rather pathetic how seriously people take this game. Everyone quit playing for fun, Sure its nice to win and "beat the other guy" but come on, this is getting retarded.

You all should play the game with chats off, can't get mad at the other people crying/whining/**** talking if you can't see it now can you?

As for the egyptians on this server; You guys get so pissed off when you get killed, for some reason you take it as a personal insult, you'll come back to fight (yay) get killed, come back, get killed, come back, get killed, ask your friends for help, theyll come, get killed, youll all come back eventually kill someone, talk ****, spam cool pose, person comes back, you all get killed.

Egyptians talk about "honor" and "respect" but lets face it, you have none. Unless the person is Egyptian you don't have any respect for them. That's one of the main reasons people don't like egyptians, that and you're all annoying as hell. Spamming trade requests "Enlightenme man." mentor plz. It's annoying.

If you're not strong enough to fight alone then you're not strong enough period. Having friends is nice but its more fun to see a challenge, take the challenge, and overcome the challenge. Thats why Id switch back and forth between "sides" more of a challenge.

Either way you all have fun **** talking each other, letting your tempers get the best of you over a video game.

Toodles
Honestly.. i do agree with you .. for your information.. am an egyptian who use to play this game since long time ago.. and i played it too for long time.. i met alot of players.. i got some of them as my main friends ONLINE and i got others as my Main Enemys ONLINE too. but at the end i can tell you a facet.. the Egyptians not the only players when they get killed by someone ask for help (Every one do it too ) they call it backup i think.. Even you .Even me.. nothing wrong with that.. i remeber when some of the BR`s who use to play that game too. when they get killed they talk SH!T to make the egyptians get invold it .. even the Amircans too.. a few players really who gain my respect in this game..I really took it a pesonal when the fight when the players invold the Religions in the fight.. nothing more than that. anyway the best An Idea is when they Aim while the chat if off they wont get spam. they wont get Nervous.. anyway i wish players remember one thing.. its a vidio game.. nothing more than it.. you wont have a real life whie you spending your day on it.. i was one of that ppl who play more than 12 hours per day. SH!T... i wont say i gain a alot of good friends in this game.. i just gained maybe 8 or 10 not more .. so maybe the players one day will know its a game .. anyway its good to see some of the old players still around here
De La VeGa Water-Warrior-Trojan 130`s FTW SOLD
You can quit and then return to the same game board,or you can quit and start your life...
Think Twice Before You Talk Sh!t
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkon View Post
Do us a favor please, and find something to do in your life, stop poluating the forum like a 12 years old would do. Thank you
You Want Some... Come Get Some
Amr1900 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook