View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 09:28   #21
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
The game will slowly die off IMO since the GM's have already stated that there are no character conversions into the new format. Most of the real old group - many of which have kept the game alive until now with TQ, etc. will not start over and get sucked back into a building scheme with the way TQ has operated for many years now. Prices are already dropping on a lot of the servers and I see more and more of that coming. Most spenders that know there is no conversion to new game coming have stopped most of the spending from what I am hearing. TQ says they will continue to support this older version yet to be honest how many people actually believe that - Not to many.

It was a great game for a while yet Greed, corrupt GM's and the inability to want or even try and help many players on issues they have had in the game over the years, etc. etc. have really put sour tastes in most older players taste buds..... Money making events now come out weekly lol. It was a fun run though and it was fun meeting many of you in games etc. Every game has to end at some point and I think this one is coming to an end in the next year or so. I am amazed people are even still thinking of spending large amounts on higher end characters up for sale knowing none of this will convert to the new game. At least that is the current GM's responses.

Play, have fun, enjoy your friends and enemies while it lasts. :P
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook