View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 01:24   #42
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm a man of the people. Sometimes, you just have to speak in a language they'll understand.
In other words you're the shepherd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~C10uD~M4n~ View Post
Actually, if you suck the air out of a box it goes from [] to |. If we're talking complete suckage it goes from [] to . . Open a dark matter cube on it and it goes from [] to
That being a complete suckage, but it tends to get sucked from the middle first + the walls on top seem to oppose to crashing in, so you'd get something like ][ at some point. The end result may be totally flat, if the pump can take it.
If you insist, you suck the cardboard in as well... Where is your box now?
If you put dark matter in it, you cause conversion to energy. And then you can use it to... i don't know, maybe power up a light bulb for a few seconds or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaonNalang View Post
It will be always infinite for all numeric unless you are dividing an algebraic expression where you are setting the limit of variable at the denominator expression to converge to zero. But the result can be convergent or divergent.
Naah, i'm just talking about a practical division of real life material. When you say "I have an apple on the table and I shall divide it to all the people in the room where there are 0 people." you don't even divide it, but you still got 1 apple left.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook