View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 08:45   #49
Uchiha_Madara.
Afr!can

Uchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentR07 View Post
...*facepalm*

Im not even going to bother explaining this too you; it seems you can comprehend simple things.

You know what, never ****ing mind on the whole god damn thread. The majority of the people (with the exception of a few) here cant grasp the concepts of fun and SIMPLE ideas and games. Thank you to those who ruined it.
Ok, lets see. The concept seems to be, someone asks you a question, then you being this amazingly smart person you obviously think you are will answer it. Did I miss anything? Sorry I'm a bit stupid.

The god/ball question has nothing to do with speed, friction etc. ultimately its a yes or no question, in both cases the answer contradicts the question, thats the main thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
about the sound, I don't know hence I'm asking you xD does or does it not make a sound. People say "yes, sound is the air that vibrates blabla", but are you completely sure that the air will vibrate if there is no one to check it?
Ahh, I was wondering why this is a famous question. True, but I guess if you know that (the tree falling) is what happened then the laws of physics dictate that a sound must have been made.

>ROXAS<
http://www.xfire.com/video/2c4044/
[Aimbot]
^Just a reminder, he seems to forget a lot. Also watch how he turns the aimbot off and gets raped by some noob lool

Last edited by Uchiha_Madara.; 11-12-2010 at 08:51.
Uchiha_Madara. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook