View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 12:23   #15
Neatfreak

Neatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond reputeNeatfreak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.8 View Post
What did they say about great minds?

Scatter is better than tfb. tfb require you to get close. Scatter you can be off screen and still hit the person. Giving them a very distinct advantage over every class besides another archer and fire.

Taos restat to nothing but vitality anyway so them not losing durability is kind of useless unless you are complaining about the cost to repair and not the excessive hp.

Scatter is not nearly as strong as tfb. You can't get 1 hit with scatter unless you are low level getting hit by scatter. Archers also dont have other skills like ninjas which are a huge advantage.
-I'm using the taos as an example that they do lose durability when they use magic attacks not complaining about the cost. Taos cannot attack without mana so in that case they are currently balanced, so their hp really isnt an issue.

But in the end im talking about tfb not using up dura on the katana. If it is ment to be that way then all other one handed weapons should not use up dura when using herc, fb, or ss.

Anyways I guess i will just bring this up in the suggestion section since few seem to get what I'm talking about. (Would have been nicer if a mod suggested that first instead bypassing a forum rule etiquette by basically saying: the forum above says what I wanna say. People don't see this yet because they have not found out about ninjas realloting this way.
Neatfreak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook