View Single Post
Old 05-01-2005, 17:30   #66
garric
Wannabe Ninja

garric has a reputation beyond reputegarric has a reputation beyond reputegarric has a reputation beyond reputegarric has a reputation beyond reputegarric has a reputation beyond reputegarric has a reputation beyond reputegarric has a reputation beyond reputegarric has a reputation beyond reputegarric has a reputation beyond reputegarric has a reputation beyond reputegarric has a reputation beyond repute
ok, the question about the green snake is kinda dumb, as it is on the main site. to prove my point, http://www.conqueronline.com/guide/snake.htm see those numbers in (these??) that is the coord.

However the question about the sky city i can understand. they don't mean sky city, they mean dreamland aka sky pass. This is on the top right triangle of Ape mountain.
Quote from Final Fantasy 9, Freya says it.
“Those who live by the sword, die by the sorcery…”
something i heard from a friend and liked.
"A hero is no different then an ordinary man, however he is braver for 5 minutes."
Quote from Ralph Waldo Emerson.
Character nonRB Fire taoist
;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;&#9608***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; Level 114

did you know you can have hidden messages in the signature? just have to have [color= #F5F9FD] and text after it.

This signature has more then one hidden message.
garric is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook