View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 03:11   #47
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
P6 soul is a way to enchant your equipment with better status, theres a p6 soul for every item out there, one you add the soul you become way stronger.... But in order to obtain the soul you need to kill certain bosses, the p6 souls for general items such as ring boots and necklace, are dropped by the new banshee, but somehow our server never even got that boss, everyone walks around with those so called p6 equipment because i conquer server had this boss and on the merge they brought along the items, now i do not understand why did they have the boss there and we didnt ever get it here. It needs a fix FAST.
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook