View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 07:38   #34
Cerberus~
Deployed

Cerberus~ has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus~ has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus~ has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus~ has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus~ has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus~ has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus~ has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus~ has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus~ has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus~ has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tandav1981 View Post
Someone that tried to PKed you, then upon seeing you start equiping you better PKing gear, they ask for no PK and say sorry???

For example changing from Club to Sword, Normal to Super etc?

Usually, I always let them go, but after yesterday I think I should change my point of view, pker is always a pker, and they need to be pked...

someone say "sorry", "pls no pk", after trying to pk me. Then after an hour or so, came back again to do the same things!!!

the person is same level as me, except i have higer BP from my better gear...
I'll tell you my story, i was a 167 bp fire taoist. Everyone abused me. So I bulked my ass off. Got 320 bp now, all server got obliterated by me except my friends <3 so **** them. Kill them, dont forgive them, make them quit, crush their souls ok
Server: Liberty
Saix - trojan 93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogunz View Post
That's like... the lowest of all insults!
It's a kosmk x10!!
Cerberus~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook