View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 07:22   #220
andyliuandy

andyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to andyliuandy
Quote:
Originally Posted by isti37 View Post
After I observed they want to ban more people than to botjail.
Read the announcement carefully.

Probabilly they will just leave the botjail free and ban the serious botters from start.
haven't seen any of the banning happen all the serious botters that *were permanently botjailed are roaming around hacking ... and i doubt that tq will ban them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ljung View Post
All you crying that it's expensive to get out of botjail... 1 db, WOW that's so damn hard to get really.... And for those of you who doesn't understand, thanks to TQ this is what you can do to get good on COŽ: Bulk your ass off and still have a life, nerd but have no life or just bot and you will still have money and a life... And you wanksters complain about ****, just bot got damnit, who gives a **** anyway, the pvp is the only thing left so why cry about someone autolvling, not like getting 130-130-130 is that hard anyway.
err .. its 2 dbs, then 5, then 10 last time i checked