View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 16:32   #11
~Nia~
<3 Justin

~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nia~ has a reputation beyond repute
Who am I?

I'm heavens_fury, started Co in summer '05, my bf at the time played and got me into it and i played untill summer '09 although hadn't really been playing since the introduction of BP/Talis and Ninjas, just logged on to talk to people.

I played on Dragon server, split to cinderella and then merged with Snowwhite

What was I known for?

Not alot really, i was well known on dragon and cinderella just for being nice and friendly xD i helped alot of people and had alot of friends didn't do much pking either.

I'm known on forum for pretty much the same thing and for being one of the nicer mods to grace the forum i quit modding twice due to real life stuff taking over ^_^

What have I been doing and what am I doing now?

Well i was modding up untill summer '09 and i finished my degree in rl then i did alot of travelling, i met my now fiance through CO and i'm in the process of permanently moving to the US (i'm living here off and on just now )

i'm not entirely sure what the future holds but right now it's looking good i currently play atlantica online, although not to the extend i ever played co lol