View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 10:55   #4
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Anyone who has VH1 (or at least had it in the 90s) knows about the show "Where are they now?" that they had. Just about old stars, and what they're doing now that they aren't the idols they were.
So that's what this thread is! If you're a vet, what have you been doing? If you know one, what are they up to? Get em in here!
I began playing Conquer in 2004 and it was hard getting used too, however the more updates came the more respect I and many other players obtained for TQ. I decided to just drop university and began the quest to apply for a job in china at the TQ 'headquarters' (rumor goes it is some basement) ofcourse I did not get accepted because without proper qualification for such a high level company as TQ digital. so I decided to buy myself an appartement in the middle of china and began working in a chinese restaurant.

After awhile I was kicked out of work, because I refused chopping dog meat.
It just felt wrong to go so far back in ancient history to kill someones pet. so I decided to become a chinese pimp thats when business became booming after recruiting some hoe's and getting them employed at the TQ helpdesk I was finnaly accepted in and "Mister Fu Li Hung Whoe Shi Bah" decided I could become something what the helpdesk seems to call a 'designer'

So that is my story, by the way Hemp can you please visit my office in 2 minuts, it is on the second corner to the left after the wooden crates with illegal immigrants and chinese fireworks, Thanks.

Last edited by Beyrone; 12-30-2009 at 10:58.
Beyrone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook