View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 00:40   #3
Fight
~Lelouch~

Fight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durant View Post
I dont know why this is under the returning players section but anyways...

Who am I?
I am/was the Warrior Durant from pyramid. One of the 2nd generation warriors who fought on the server of Pyramid taking up the torch after other greats left to the server split Beauty and Beast.

What was I known for?
On the server not that much really as I Warrior and not trojan, but the most memorable things about me would probably be:
  1. Ultimate leader of the Defenders guild.
  2. Deputy leader of the ArchAngels guild under DoC
  3. Hated botters and constantly got in trouble for pking botting trojans in mc.
  4. Only warrior to go to war with Viet (a high level botting trojan) was probably the highlight of my playing days.
  5. First +12 shield on pyramid (although still didnt save me from trojan's attack)

Other than that (although I may have forgotten a few) I was more known for my work on the forums. An avid suggestions noob, I stayed in that section (my first post in my server chit chat didnt come till almost 3 months after my registration date) . After some time I was modded and did some more work on the forums till I resigned in Nov 08.

What have I been doing and what am I doing now?
After my resignation, been working on finishing up my college classes. So far havent failed a class yet (knocks on wood). As for game playing, I still jones for a good mmo but not currently playing any. Will I return to CO? Probably not. I still see no reason to return (plus client deleted from desktop long ago) but who knows what the future holds. Maybe pigs will get robotic wings in the future...
<3 Suggestions Senate.

Liberty:
105+ Archer
120+ Trojan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself
From the Dictionary Of TQ Digital: Feature (noun): A bug/glitch that we were either too lazy or too inept to fix.
Fight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook