View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 23:51   #15
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfall View Post
The problem is not that I need to left click. The problem is I need to melee classes who would simply right click me while trying to do so. Support classes don't sit and as a attacker you dont want to melee another attack class, cuz he will spam his right click on you. If you dont understand then dont post, thanks.
then don't melee? you see warriors complain that the runes for extra p attack/defence doesn't do anything since no one uses shield warriors anymore? no you don't, because not all runes fit every single situation. Stop crying and move on, thanks.
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook