Thread: Diablo III
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 11:47   #222
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
No it wasn't. But cba starting this again, talking to a brick wall has more effect.

Do tell me when you grow up. You say I can't farm act 2, then I prove I can and you start refering to things YOU think that happened or didn't happen in the past. Hell, even daywalker made more sense.

Your arguments make 0 sense and are not even close to valid. But hey, you must know everything right. You are "the messiah" that sees truth from wrong and everything you say is truth, the rest is folly.
Alright so you expect that your word has a higher value than bare facts. Ok. So much for talking to a wall. Sorry Mr. Grown Up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
Having only 9K dps sucks when encountering yellows with a lot of hp in inferno....

*sigh*

they're so ****ing easy to kill, just takes a lot of time, juking mortars etc. etc. -.-

kinda getting bored now.
9k dps for Inferno? LOL. You should prolly stay in hell act 2 or something.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook