View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 03:00   #64
~Nicki~
DaPure

~Nicki~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nicki~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nicki~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nicki~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nicki~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nicki~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nicki~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nicki~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nicki~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nicki~ has a reputation beyond repute~Nicki~ has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We were kickin around some ideas about having things tied in with guild donations. Like, maybe you can use the regular fund to purchase some basic furniture or functions of the house, and guild CPs for special unlocks or items for it. Flowers could give you a garden area and such... Maybe PKing could unlock some kind of little guild arena or something. That would actually be kinda cool. Hmmm....

GREAT IDEA...i was thinking some days ago about guild castles and castle system...that the guild war area will be a castle that the winning guild can hold it for 1 week and have some privs...but that would be hard...otherwise your idea sounds great..i would really love to see that (i have a great garden to make )....hope to see that

PURE WARRIOR 130-130-112 (TRYING TO GET 130 )

~I am a Teaser~
~Nicki~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook