View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 03:40   #27
MunKop

MunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
believe you cant wait to see pixels stripping. this is why i fail guys.
Don't be so hard on yourself.

Furthermore,

I want a toilet for when my hoochy mama stripper drinks too much... If you're putting in the rose garden, I don't want no stripper puke in it.

EDIT: The only good idea here, besides mine of course, is the WH for guildies to give equipment to others. Things can't be guild level based without them revamping the entire system since even the biggest, strongest guilds in Classic CO are still level 2.

DanKin - 130 130 130 pure nin, rebirthed to Archer since they're lame and 1 hit everything. Leveled through hard work and dedication, not bots.

Unity - Our side always wins.
MunKop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook