View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 23:26   #2
FauxV.9
iMetal

FauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond reputeFauxV.9 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VashTheStampede View Post
Aaaaaah, it's been a long time since I've bothered to come on here. I'm hopin' Venom is still somewhat active enough to see this. BlazBlue is da new crack and it goes online so if ya get this and got a PS3 then go cop dat disc and hit me back on here. This is as close to Guilty Gear as we gonna get so make it happen cap'n.

And heck, if anybody else wants to holla at me I currently play Uncharted 2, Killzone 2, UFC, and BlazBlue. Rarely Marvel vs Capcom 2....but I ain't anything special at that game but I'll rock wit it if it comes down 2 it, lmao.

Oh and to those of you who remember me and are coo wit me, what's poppin' peoples

To those of ya who remember me and got a problem, deal wit it :

Kaguromeru = Inactive for inconceivable amount of time

I've missed you.
Dawg, you got a 360?

Also, he isn't around.

Looks like the boss not is back in the game.

Wu Tang Repin'.

justin destructable. - You had me at restraining order. says:
Never leave me?
When you die
I want to do pushups over your corpse
Does Cyan + Faux = 4ever?
Cyan says:
pushups over my corpse?
thats one of the most manly things anyone has ever said
yes faux, we are 4ever
FauxV.9 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook