View Single Post
Old 11-16-2017, 22:47   #13
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Kai View Post
please do take the time to realize that noone will adress the topic but instead are trying to take poor jabs at me........ u are no different.

poor character you have!

mind u, If i do flame I will send u back to the carcaus mountains where ur family came from and make u realize that ur lack of melonin is the result of a curse from The Almighty God himself, so do continue and act wickedly, its expected of you.

have a nice day.
You think too much of yourself. In fact, the only difference between you and a primate is that you........uhmm...sorry there is no difference. Such a pity....but oh wait...such a joy!!! Now I have my own monkey to play with!!!
"Kingie" wants a banana? xoxoxo

--------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by ~AEnur~; 11-16-2017 at 22:57.
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook